At times clients have a specific project or scope-boxed activity. Some of the examples of such project opportunities are – the reverse-engineering of an application or database, development of a Website or Web app, automation of regression test suites, development of a mobile application, conversion of an app from one platform to another platform, etc. Accion follows a rigorous estimation, planning, SOW development and finally Agile-based design/development/testing methodology to deliver these projects. The projects may be structured as co-development, turn-key, fixed-price or T&M.
Accion has a separate Project Services group composed of architects, PMs, business analysts, developers, QA engineers and systems engineers. Accion currently offers project services in all emerging technologies such as Web 2.0, SaaS, mobility, ITSM, BI/DW, big data, LAMP, Java, .Net, Python and Ruby platforms.
- We can execute onsite, offsite and offshore based projects in US, Europe, APAC and India
- We have a mature metrics-driven project management process and framework
- We have a Waterfall based scoping, estimation and planning methodology and an Agile/Scrum-based development/testing methodology
- Accion’s SDLC offers “templates” for new development, reverse-engineering, automation, porting and other standard projects
- A use a range of tools to improve efficiency and visibility of the project delivery – project management tools, version control tools, build automation tools, release/DevOps automation, etc
- We offer specialized part-time resources through a shared-services model – this includes application architects, infrastructure architects, business analysts, UX engineers, etc
- We offer a number of shared-risk/outcome-oriented pricing models
- We allow our Project services clients to transition to CDC (collaborative delivery center) model
- We also offer our Project services clients to acquire our engineering resources through a contract-to-hire or BOT (buid-operate-transfer) model
- Accion’s development methodology is repeatable and template-driven but still customizable to each client’s organization/need
Can you do “onsite projects”?
What are your outcome-based risk-sharing models? How do you ensure Accion has a “skin-in-the-game”?
I do not have my scope clearly identified? Can you help me define the scope of work?
What is your change management process?
What are pricing and terms for Project model?
Is there a minimum or maximum size or value of the project you like to execute? Are here such limits for fixed-price projects?
How do you provide updates on the project’s status? Can I see the demo of the work you are doing on a weekly basis?
How do you handover the work done by your team back to my team?
To know more about Accion’s project execution model, key differences from other project-execution models, the environment needs, skills/capability of a typical team, scope definition and change management process, the pricing and other terms – kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org