- Proficiency in Java, J2EE and extensive experience in developing various web-based applications using Hibernate 3.0 and Spring 4.0 frameworks.
- Extensive experience in developing web-based applications using Spring Boot.
- Good working knowledge of CRUD Repository Spring Data JPA and create Entity relations.
- Good working experience in Thymeleaf which is using in the Presentation layer.
- Good working experience in Spring with Thymeleaf integration.
- Good Knowledge in develops the web application with Spring MVC annotations.
- Good working experience with IntelliJ & Eclipse IDE.
- Experience with WEB 2.0 technologies like HTML 5, CSS 3 and Twitter Bootstrap (Responsive web design).
- Good working experience with jQuery plug-ins (Drop Zone, Date Picker, Image Gallery, social share, Blog etc.) and can customize them.
- Having good experience with Apache Solr.
- Having Database Programming skills SQL, PL/SQL and POSTGRESQL.
- Good Knowledge on SDLC and STLC and Manual Testing.
Which framework to choose - OpenStack, AWS, Heroku, CloudFoundry!
Thanks to Alex Popsecu’s NoSql blog, found a well articulated thesis by Johan den Haan, CTO at Mendix. Johan proposes a framework that describes the various layers of cloud platform services starting from virtualized hardware up to end-user software applications.
What are the challenges when setting up Multi-Node Airflow Cluster
The last blog I wrote about "Apache Airflow was Setup and Configure Multi Node Airflow Cluster with HDP Ambari and Celery for Data Pipelines". The question was , Did it really went very smooth or were some struggles, yeah there were some challenges.
4 +Years of US IT Recruiting Experience, and worked for finding correct match for the Top-Notch US Clients.
Experience working directly with clients like HCL America, NTT DATA, Sapient, DibsysInc, Global Logic and State of New York/New Jersey,National Grid,symbotic,EF Education,Deloitte,Vitamin Shopee,Star Wood..Etc.
Experience working directly and Interacting with client managers and recruiters.
Experience in handling a team of 6 members.
Possess a good skill set of excellent Full recruitment process and communication
Expertise in resume sourcing and screening, and reference.
Adept at interacting with the Clients and consultants on various issues.
Achievement of the task as per the day schedule.
Good organizing and coordination skills coupled with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Worked on the following Requirements:
ETL : Informatica, Ascential Data stage, Data Ware House Architect
Database : Oracle, SQL, DB2, and Sybase
Microsoft Technologies : VB, ASP, HTML, Dot Net, Windows Mobile, Smart Phones, WCF, WPF
Quality Assurance : Mercury, Silk, Test Director and Load Runner
Business Intelligence : Cognos, BizTalk Server
Client/Server : Java/J2ee, Servlets, JSP, RMI, JDBC, Web logic, Web Developers
OOPS Technology : C/C++, Java
CRM : Siebel, SAP, Oracle
Languages : Java, C++, C, PHP, and Perl
Job Boards Used : Dice, Techfetch, Monster & Carrer builder
Advanced search techniques using -LinkedIn, Recruiting blogs, Technology Groups in google, Job Boards: Dice.com, Careerbuilder, Monster ,Techfetch.
Manjunath H S
- 10+ years experience as devevloper and team lead in iOS technology.
- Experiences professionalism and specialized in iPhone and MAC development.
- Knowledge of designing / analysis, design patterns and principles for application in Projects.
- Organized, dedicated and able to handle multiple assignments under pressure while meeting deadlines.
- Articulate communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, programming and debugging skills.
- Working as a team lead.
- Training the juniors about the basics of iOS development with proper assignments.
- Regular participant of www.stackoverflow.com developer blog:
- Swift 3+
- CoreML and AI integration
- AR Kit
- Amazon Poly
- Speech Framework
- Siri Integration
- 3D Touch implementation
- Bluetooth Communication (BLE)
- Cocoa Pods
- Core data, Sqlite
- MapKit, Core Location
- Adaptive Auto Layout
- Contacts Framework
- Social Netowrking Integration - Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram.
- Analytics tools: Localytics, Urban Airship, Flurry, Omiture,Google Analytics