AFS Vision - Credit Risk Navigator - Business Intelligence for Global Banks
A global leader in providing innovative real-time, end-to-end lending solutions to the world’s top-tier institutions AFS has partnered with Accion Motifworks to engineer the global banking’s only comprehensive industry standard for credit risk benchmarking. Easy, on-demand risk analytics for financial institutions, easy-to-use dashboard, to stay ahead of the curve. The database contains over 18 years of historical data across 50 credit risk metrics on 850,000 individual loans.
Ashish spearheads technology excellence for e-Zest. Shoulders the responsibility of creating a unified technology vision, harnessing emerging technology trends, incubating and disseminating these complex technology capabilities across e-Zest's service lines.
Ashish drives e-Zest's emerging technology agenda overseeing pioneering R&D work in areas such as cognitive computing, artificial intelligence, connected ecosystems, high-performance computing, quantum computing, digital commerce, cyber-security, AR/VR, computer vision, software engineering, and intelligent automation.
Passionate hands-on developer obsessed with simplifying complexities in IT systems - Ashish continues to lead large, highly complex, leading-edge programs and engagements from the front line.
An engineer in Electronics and Telecommunication with IT experience of more than 22+ years, he also has a Post Graduate Diploma in Software Application Engineering and Business Administration. An IRCA, UK Certified ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor, he has completed CRM certification from Symbiosis.
He is committed to bringing cutting edge technology to e-Zest with the aim of benefitting e-Zest’s customers.
Ashish enjoys playing chess and has also received the best chess player award on all India University level.
I'm a hands-on Machine Learning Leader with 20 + years of data science & Analytics consulting experience. I have worked across multiple industry verticals that include Telecom, Industrial Automation, Healthcare, Hitech, and Higher education.
As part of Ness Digital engineering, I’m currently running a Machine Learning practice for providing strategic AI advisory services to multiple industry verticals. I had the opportunity to work on niche areas like AI-driven precision medicine in the area of evidence-based Oncology for a Healthcare device manufacturer, AI-enabled IT Service management implementation for a global Hitech major, and AI platform maturity assessments.
I’m hands-on with many tools & frameworks used in Machine Learning that include but are not limited to Python, Tensorflow/ Keras, Scikit Learn, PyTorch, and Kubernetes. I have experience in Deep Learning modeling approaches based on various architectures including convolutional neural networks ( V-Net, Inception), LSTMs, RNNs, and multi-modal networks, I have applied these approaches to Computer vision, NLP based problem statements like auto segmentation & target volume detection for DICOM CT images, conversion of verbose business rules into executable logic, predicting the success of content based on plot and more.
My areas of interest in AI are Federated Learning, edge computing in Industrial IoT, distributed & decentralized ML architectures, and predictive/ preventive maintenance problems. I have played multiple roles in my AI consulting career including - Data Scientist, Product Manager, AI strategy consultant.
Kinesh has many years of IT leadership, business strategy and execution experience. He has worked in a range of industries and built teams of up to 400 resources for large clients such as Deutsche Bank, CitiBank, Symyx, SAS, Churchill Downs, Bausch, Microsoft, etc.
HARISH ASWIN B V
Having 2.7 years of experience in software manual and in Database testing using sequel queries and some exposure working on QTP automation tool.
Worked in Credit cards using Vision plus, Banking using Flexcube application, Treasury in MBSFAS and in Health care domains (Web/Postgre Database).
Tarun, a creative technology leader with 20+ years of experience in strategizing and delivering data-driven solutions that fully leverage the organization's data as a strategic asset and improve organization's data as a strategic asset and improve organizational decision-making. At Accion Motifworks, Tarun is focused on enabling customers to leverage data, analytics, and AI for digital transformation by leveraging the Microsoft Azure Data Platform, cognitive services, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Microsoft Azure | | Deep Learning | Machine Learning | Hadoop, HDFS | Hive | Spark | Kafka | Cassandra | Amazon AWS | Snowflake | Tableau | MicroStrategy | Power BI | QlikView | Business Objects | Cognos | Oracle SQL | JSON, Parquet
Seasoned HR professional with over 17 years of progressive experience in top-notch Global and Multinational corporations playing leadership roles & leading HR function with diverse industry segments with wide experience in different industries such as IT, ITES, Engineering Services, Aerospace, Automotive, BFSI & Life Sciences having handled geographies like India, Canada( Ontario, Toronto, Montreal & Quebec), USA, Europe, Japan & Middle East.
He is an MBA in HR & Executive Program in Human Resources Management from IIM Calcutta & Certified Dale Carnegie Trainer.
In his past stint, he has worked with Persistent Systems where he was Heading HR for multiple Business units and was instrumental in driving people strategy for 2500 employees, Business Partner, organizational & leadership development, , Leading Transformation, HR strategy, Succession &talent pipeline, Associates engagement, merger and acquisition, working on large deals, BOT, etc are some of his key strengths.
Earlier he has worked with L& T Technologies as BU Head HR and Location Head @ Baroda Process Industries and Mechanical Horizontal managing around 3000 employees.
Some of the other companies he has worked for are Tech Mahindra, Quest Global & Timken Engineering & Research and Development
Proven track record in leading and managing large Business teams and working with leadership teams to deliver results. Demonstrated strong knowledge and experience of Business Partner, organizational & leadership development, Strong focus on building organizational capability, Leading Transformation, HR strategy, strategic workforce Plan, Succession &talent pipeline, change leadership, total rewards, Associates engagement, comp & ben, merger and acquisition, Large deals, IPO, etc.
Strong leadership skills to build and develop high-Performance teams. Strong influential skills to accomplish goals through stakeholders’ management& collaboration and the trust of Business partners.
Product Development Leader for development of technologroducts/solutions. Human Being, Learner, Contributor.
- Unique ability to blend hands-on technology, requirements engineering and end-user focus to drive rigorous product development efforts to launch successful product solutions
- Drive development of product vision to achieve technology milestones. Lead team focus from the front to identify risks and issues earlier in product design and solution deployment
- Directly Responsible to Customer. Build and Drive dedicated development teams using agile methodologies.
- Experienced in customer facing activities including pre-sales, client presentations and proposals. Evangelize product with customers to implement and adopt product solution
- Advocate to create learning culture in organization and technical community. Proven organizational skills in large matrix projects like fund raising, skilling and IT industry events.
- Mission Driven towards Goals
- Technical Leadership
- New Product Development, Requirements Engineering
- Technology Selection,Code Refactoring, Remove Technical Debts
- Test, Release and Deployment Focus, Trusted Development Teams
- Iterative and Agile Methodolgoies - Sprint and kanban
- Business Development, PostSales, Proposals, Invoices
- Competency Development
Anil Kumar Reddy Saribala Venkata
- 10+ Years of IT Experience in SAP Business Objects
- Currently working on SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1 SP5
- Excellent Experience working on Business Objects Suite (5.x/6.x/XIR2/XI3.1/BI 4.0,BI 4.1) Designer, Desktop Intelligence, Web Intelligence, Central Management Console, Supervisor, Import Wizard, Report Conversion Tool, Publication,Flynet and Qaaws.
- Experience in Business Objects XI 3.1, BI 4.0 &BI 4.1 Administration(Installation & deployment), managing Servers, Creating Access Levels, Managing security, setting up Auditing on Clustered and standalone environments
- Administered effective monitoring and optimization procedures to ensure maximum uptime and resource utilization. Managed Fault Detection, Performance Tuning & optimization
- Worked with server team to provide them with list of specifications need to build the servers for BI4.0 & BI 4.1
- Effectively administered and supervised the Business Objects (SAP BI4.0 & 4.1) environment by monitoring/granting permissions and rights to users for viewing, creating and publishing reports.
- Expertise in Migration projects (6.5 to XI 3.1) and Upgrade Project from XI 3.1 to BI 4.1 SP2, XI 3.1 to BI 4.0 SP6
- Design and build of XI 3.1 ,BI 4.0 & BI 4.1 security model
- Strong knowledge in end to end Administrating Business Objects servers
- Expertise in designing Universe(s) from scratch, migrating to different environments, designing Webi documents and maintaining them on Business Objects XI Platforms.
- Strong work experience in Dimensional Modeling, and designing Star and Snowflake Schemas, Fact and Dimension tables.
- Experience in using Information design tool (IDT), to create universes using multiple Data Sources.
- Experience in Designing/Developing Universes/Data-Model, Developing Canned/Ad-hoc Reports, Scheduling and processing of reports.
- Excellent skills to develop reports using Web Intelligence Rich Client 4.0
- Proficient in Business Objects Reporting using Crystal Reports, WEBI Rich Client 4.0, Live Office and Xcelsius for both SAP and Non SAP sources.
- Having exposure on Micro Strategy 9.
- Evaluated usage of Crystal Xcelsius 2008, Live Office for adhoc reporting.
- Installed and configured Business Objects 6.5.1& BOXI R2 & BO XI 3.0, BI 4.0 & BI 4.1 Server Products on windows platforms
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Design, development, Migration and testing.
- Systems testing of Business Objects software deployment. This involved the building of test scripts and their implementation.
· Experience in Visualization Tools :Tableau 8.1 & RoamBI
· Working as Senior Principal Sotware Engineer in Accion Labs from March 2016 to till Date
· Worked as Assistant Consultant in TCS from Dec 2014 to March 2016
· Worked as a Principal Consultant with CIBER sites India Pvt.Ltd,Bangalore from June 2009 to Dec 2014
· Worked as a Analyst Programmer in Syntel, Pune from DEC 2008 to June 2009
· Worked as a Software Engineer in Birla Soft, India from JULY 2007 to DEC 2008
· Worked as a Software Engineer in HCL TECHNOLOGIES, India from NOV 2006 to JULY 2007
C, C++, Java, SQL
Windows 95/98/2000/NT, MS-DOS
Oracle 8i/9i, IBM DB2, MS Access, MS SQL 7.0, Toad
Business Objects 5x,6x,XI R2,XI 3.0,XI 3.1,BI4.1,MicroStratgey 9,Cognos 8.2