Total Ownership Mindset
Total Ownership Mindset
Mihail is a result-oriented leader with a strong customer-oriented & consultative IT industry background of 25 years in the region across industry sectors of Retail, Healthcare, Aviation, Oil & Gas, Utilities, and Banking. His expertise includes coordinating and implementing large IT&C projects, building and leading large IT&C teams, an in-depth and well-rounded understanding of the various business functions within an organization, and a proactive mindset with a keen eye for detail. His hobbies include sports and outdoor activities.
R Santosh Kumar
I am a Polyglot, C is all time favourate which "Python" has taken over. I have my hands on Core Java and Open Web Technologies.
I have also worked in the areas on OpenCV and Scientific computing using Python, learning is a never ending mindset which i beleive in. Besides Computers, Basketball, Travelling are other passions
- 11years of extensive experience in IT industry with many years of experience in Telecom, Healthcare, Banking, Insurance, Financial Services Industry product testing.
- Experience in designing and developing automation framework using testing tools like QTP in Travel & Hospitality, Insurance, Banking, Financial Services and Online Trading domain application and product developed in Java/J2EE, .Net, Web Technologies & Mobile (Android & iOS) platform
- Extensive knowledge of descriptive programming using VB script, GUI and Functional testing using SOAP UI, Black box testing process and perform Functional and Regression testing
- Expertise in developing and designing automation framework using QTP, EggPlant, SOAP UI, Selenium, Ruby and Cucumber
- Expertise in designing, developing and implementing test plans, test scripts, test cases and test processes fuelling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings and fault-free audits.
- Met with channels/customers to understand their current technical environment, key business issues/drivers, and future technology requirements.
- Worked closely with customers on the technical requirements to provide technical solutions – Identified requirements, including technical details sufficient for product definition.
- Developed and established strong relationships with strategic clients and industry partners.
- Provided product updates and technical advice to clients – Explained technical capabilities and business benefits of solutions to the customer from engineering level to senior executives.
- Presented the company products to clients – Showcased drivers and value that supported the business case for the total cost of ownership to the customer.
- Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing.
- Having 12+ years of IT experience in Native and cross-platform technology such as Android, React Native, Flutter, Adobe Flex and Flash.
- Experienced in architectural pattern (MVVM, MVP and MVC) and design patterns (singleton, Builder, Factory, Dependency Injection etc)
- Hands on experience in using third pary API such as Google Map API, Gigya, Slyce etc
- Experience in Leading mobile team for cross-platform and native app development.
- Hands on experience on CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and other useful tools like Sonarqube, JIRA, Charles proxy etc.
- End to end product development and delivery experience
- Quick Learner and always ready to taking ownership.
- Technology: Andorid, React Natve, Flutter, Adobe Flex and Flash
Seasoned HR professional with over 17 years of progressive experience in top-notch global and Multinational corporations playing leadership roles & leading HR function with diverse industry segments with wide experience in different industries such as IT, ITES, Engineering Services, Aerospace, Automotive, BFSI & Life Sciences having handled geographies like India, Canada( Ontario, Toronto, Montreal & Quebec), USA, Europe, Japan & Middle East.
He is an MBA in HR & Executive Program in Human Resources Management from IIM Calcutta & Certified Dale Carnegie Trainer.
In his past stint, he has worked with Persistent Systems where he was Heading HR for multiple business units and was instrumental in driving people strategy for 2500 employees, Business Partner, organizational & leadership development, , Leading Transformation, HR strategy, Succession &talent pipeline, Associates engagement, merger and acquisition, working on large deals, BOT, etc are some of his key strengths.
Earlier he has worked with L& T Technologies as BU Head HR and Location Head @ Baroda Process Industries and Mechanical Horizontal managing around 3000 employees.
Some of the other companies he has worked for are Tech Mahindra, Quest Global & Timken Engineering & Research and Development
Proven track record in leading and managing large business teams and working with leadership teams to deliver results. Demonstrated strong knowledge and experience of Business Partner, organizational & leadership development, Strong focus on building organizational capability, Leading Transformation, HR strategy, strategic workforce Plan, Succession &talent pipeline, change leadership, total rewards, Associates engagement, comp & ben, merger and acquisition, Large deals, IPO, etc.
Strong leadership skills to build and develop high-Performance teams. Strong influential skills to accomplish goals through stakeholders’ management& collaboration and the trust of business partners.
High performance teams, global skills and innovation mindset. The most valuable asset to an emerging technologies organization is the skills sets of global teams as we build digital products and accelerate development for our customers.
Purnachandra Rao Alapati
Having Total 4 years of experience in IT industry, involved in MSBI projects with extensive usage of Microsoft SQL Server and ETL & Reporting Tools like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Total 10+ years of experience in Software Development and Software Testing, Test Automation, Project Transition, and Quality Assurance. He has delivered projects with multiple domains, platforms, applications, and technologies across Globe. He has good knowledge and demonstrated experience in Software Testing Life Cycle, Software Testing Methodologies (both Manual and Automation)
18+ years of total experience in end-to-end Product Development and testing, Establishing and Managing Testing CoE, Testing Engagement and Delivery.
Enhanced the quality and efficiency of product and solutions and also ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Worked with Fortune 500 companies like Aetna, ING, and Dell to setup their testing teams and have rich experience in Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Banking and Financial products.