Mihail is a result-oriented leader with a strong customer-oriented & consultative IT industry background of 25 years in the region across industry sectors of Retail, Healthcare, Aviation, Oil & Gas, Utilities, and Banking. His expertise includes coordinating and implementing large IT&C projects, building and leading large IT&C teams, an in-depth and well-rounded understanding of the various business functions within an organization, and a proactive mindset with a keen eye for detail. His hobbies include sports and outdoor activities.
Santosh is a result oriented and customer focused IT leader with a proven record in managing IT projects and client engagements. He is responsible for managing key client relationships and leads the ServiceNow practice for Accion. Specializing in execution and delivery of IT projects and solutions in the areas of Cloud Migration, Databases, IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), Infrastructure Managed Services, Application Support, Open Source Implementations and other IT Infrastructure, Santosh brings more than 20 years of experience and is passionate about delivering high value solutions. Santosh holds a Bachelors degree and MBA in Computer Science from the University of Pittsburgh and is PMP and ITIL certified.
Satyajit is a result-oriented leader with deep experience in R&D, product engineering life-cycle and IT services. He has played a pivotal role to build multiple innovation labs / EDCs in US/Europe/APAC/Eastern Europe for Enterprise and ISV customers. Prior to joining Accion, Sat held leadership positions at Edkal, Ness Digital Engineering, HP-Verifone, Wipro, iGate and Tata Steel.
Secure Healthcare Management Portal to Access Real-time Diagnostic Tests Results
A global manufacturer of rapid point-of-care diagnostic tests wanted to develop a secure healthcare management portal for users to access diagnostics test results in real-time.
Mukunda Rao P
- Mukund is a certified PMP and has 30 plus years of experience as a Deliver Leader, Program and Project Management Specialist, Account Management, Delivery Led Sales, PMO.
- An influencing leader, problem solver, deep expertise in the field of software development program / project management of Large Emerging Technologies with an eye for Technology and on-time project delivery.
- Result oriented servant leader.
- Strong global experience, extensively leveraged technology and concepts including Delivery Lean and Agile/Scrum delivery models, process automation etc.
- Account retention growth by leading the collbarative dynamaic planning process for a continuous predictable outcome.
- Proficient with Onsite/Offshore/EDC delivery models for global customers
- Managed BOT project models
- Problem solving techniques
- Stakeholder Management
- Account retention and growth
- End-to-End Execution of projects - Overall project & process governance
- Client relations, engagement, handling big teams
- Delivery Management - Onshore, Offshore, EDC Models
- Strategic thinking, thought leadership
- Risk and Conflict Management
- SDLC/ Agile / Scrum / TDD methodology
- Project Management, Cross functional teams coordination
Tony Kernan has 20 + years of IT sales and client management experience. He has an exceptional understanding of the factors governing the successful client-supplier relationship and world-class experience building outcome-oriented client engagement models.
Tony’s vision is to help Product/ Tech Entrepreneurs anywhere and everywhere along the Product Development Life Cycle through innovative adoption of Digital Transformation, Machine Learning, and Automation best practices.
He is a graduate of Duquesne University, a life-long resident of Pittsburgh, and active in coaching, mentoring, and teaching throughout his career.
Tom is a successful executive with demonstrated experience leading successful sales, consulting, product development, account management, and professional services units. He builds strong client relationships, assembles high-performing teams, and delivers results. Tom is a leader who brings a wealth of experience in the technology and innovation space and has worked across the globe. Over 25 years of his career, Tom has founded multiple companies and has run tech services organizations in leading firms such as Siemens, Atos, Accenture, and Globallogic.
Krishna is responsible for defining and leading Accion’s business and partnership strategy across Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Under his stewardship, Accion’s EMEA clients have faster access to Accion’s innovation eco-system & possibilities we have to offer, as they strive to achieve their digital transformation goals.
With a very strong customer-oriented & consultative background of 25 years in IT, Krishna brings a wide range of experiences including- Smart Mobility ( Automotive, HD MAPS, Transit, Telematics), Retail, Media & UK Healthcare.
Krishna holds a degree in Mathematics & Operation Research. In his past time, Krishna enjoys Cricket, he loves walking & hiking, and has covered some of the UK’s most beautiful trails.