The summit agenda consisted of two and half days of deeply thought-out topics, with a tremendous level of audience engagement with multiple questions posed to each speaker. This made the summit highly interactive.
The first day started with:
- Accion’s impact in client innovations and a 2022-23 company update, presented by Accion CEO Kinesh Doshi
- A keynote speech by ex-Gartner analyst Bhavish Sood on new innovations in technology and business models
- An investor’s perspective provided by Aditya Sharma of TA Associates
The next two days were packed with 30-minute sessions back to back, with breaks for coffee and lunch interspersed. The primary themes that we covered in this year’s summit were:
- Innovation Engineering Lifecycle - Cognitive Smart Cities, User Engagement in Lotteries, Measuring Outcomes in Digital Transformation initiatives, and Measuring Psychological Complexities in UX design
- Digital Product Engineering - Complexity and technical debt management in digital application architecture, product portfolio management, managing planned user churn
- Data Analytics & AI/ML - Data Analytics Maturity Model, Data Mesh, Spark Alternatives, Easy Answers in AI, Knowledge Graphs
- Cloud Platforms - Boomi extended integration suite, ServiceNow solution blueprints
- Automation - Design Intelligence in Hyper Automation, Test Data Management, Automated Pathology Testing of User Experience, Automation of IAM configuration
- Emerging Technologies - Impact of AI on digital skills, Generative AI and Large Language Models, Interoperable Smart Contracts
- Panel Discussions on Emerging Technologies, Innovations and Maximizing Value in Digital Initiatives
- Demo Booths covering various innovative solutions and platforms - ServiceNow, Accessibility, Finite State Machines for UI, Boomi, VoiceNow (ServiceNow), Nexial, Passage3D, Hasura, etc.
Below is a detailed agenda for the summit, along with links to access the presentations that were covered during the event.