High performance teams, global skills and innovation mindset. The most valuable asset to an emerging technologies organization is the skills sets of global teams as we build digital products and accelerate development for our customers.
Product Development Leader for development of technologroducts/solutions. Human Being, Learner, Contributor.
- Unique ability to blend hands-on technology, requirements engineering and end-user focus to drive rigorous product development efforts to launch successful product solutions
- Drive development of product vision to achieve technology milestones. Lead team focus from the front to identify risks and issues earlier in product design and solution deployment
- Directly Responsible to Customer. Build and Drive dedicated development teams using agile methodologies.
- Experienced in customer facing activities including pre-sales, client presentations and proposals. Evangelize product with customers to implement and adopt product solution
- Advocate to create learning culture in organization and technical community. Proven organizational skills in large matrix projects like fund raising, skilling and IT industry events.
- Mission Driven towards Goals
- Technical Leadership
- New Product Development, Requirements Engineering
- Technology Selection,Code Refactoring, Remove Technical Debts
- Test, Release and Deployment Focus, Trusted Development Teams
- Iterative and Agile Methodolgoies - Sprint and kanban
- Business Development, PostSales, Proposals, Invoices
- Competency Development
Supriya Amit Pawar
-Very Good knowledge of Software Development life Cycle (SDLC).
-Good Knowledge of white box testing and Black box testing
-Functional testing on each and every component of an application.
-Integration testing based on business transaction scenarios.
-System testing whether end feature is working or not.
-Ad-hoc Testing and Performance Testing.
-Regression testing after fixing bugs and verified that the fixes didn’t create problems elsewhere.
-Compatibility testing for different platform specifications.
-Usability testing whether application is user friendliness or not.
-Acceptance testing, Performance testing.
-Excellent knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
-Preparing Requirement Traceability Matrix for test cases.
-Proficient in writing Test cases by using test case design technique.
-Very Good in Test Execution Process, Defect Life Cycle, and Test Plan.
-Detecting bugs & classifying them based on severity, priority.
-Worked on selenuim webdriver
-Have knowledge in creating framework like data driven, POM
-Having knowledge in writing SQL queries.
We partner with best-of-class technology providers to bring an unmatched level of expertise and skills in digital transformation and innovation engineering.
Bharath Kishore Aluri
Passionate about technology, constantly upgrading skills and work methodologies in chosen field. Have an open mind to new ideas and technologies and ever ready to inculcate useful advancements in technologies, programming methodologies into everyday work.
Mohammed Moin Godil
Moin has core IT development experience with expertise in Cloud Computing in both service industry as well as product development. His key skills are Java/J2EE, Struts, JSF, SDLC, MVC, Cloud Computing, VMware, AWS, IAAS and SAAS.
Building digital products today requires a combination of skills on a variety of emerging technologies. Accion Innovation Lab is a central repository of our work and capabilities to make the digital product engineering journey a lot easier for organisations in their digital transformation journey.
Abhijit Ashok Shanbhag
Hi All,I am a QA lead having the below Skill sets.
Primary Skill: Lead QA for the project and also Test Automation and Framework development for Various Tools like NightwatchJS, Selenium, RFT(Data-Driven, Hybrid, POM).
Miscellaneous Skills: Lead QA process for the project including client interaction.
It's great to see you in person! That was the expression that filled the buzzing hallways of The Westin in Goa, India - the venue for Accion Innovation Summit 2022. During the two-year hiatus due to the pandemic, the work-from-home experience was a realization that human interaction is vital for innovation. The summit had 250+ attendees from 10+ cities and 6 countries eager to learn something new, meet colleagues and leaders, and enjoy the white sand beaches of Goa.
The last two years have been exciting for Accion Labs as we have grown multifold in our talent force and skills matrix across geographies. The velocity of technology change has kept architects and developers busy learning new tools, adopting best practices, and implementing new ideas for our customers. The summit over 3 days had 70 speakers, 25 technical sessions, and 10 live demo stations to take us through emerging trends, industry best practices, architecture, and code walkthroughs.
The key topics that were covered included Metaverse, Artificial Computational Intelligence & Machine Learning, Architecture Governance, Experience Design, Low Code Platforms, Microservices, Site Reliability Engineering, Micro-Frontends, Mindmaps, Test Automation, Accessibility Best Practices, Conversational Interfaces, Digital Experience Platforms, Computer Vision and more. In addition, latest feature updates were shared on Accion accelerators Breeze-the digital transformation platform and Nexial-the test automation platform.
Thank you everyone for joining us, but most of all for inspiring us with the amazing work you do.