Why we need Entry and Exit Criteria in Software Testing
In any growing customer account, the number of projects keeps increasing and thereby increases the effort and backlog for testing. The expectation is to continue the QA benchmarks across all development sprints.
Accion Quality Engineering and Testing Solutions
Accion Labs specializes in Manual, Automated & Performance testing in many platforms including Web, Desktop, Mobile, Database & Cloud applications. With proven experience in various application architecture and vertical markets, our key differentiator lies in our talent pool of test automation engineers. It has over 300+ engineers engaged in test automation of various projects. Our automation engineers are well grounded in software development and design. We aim to deliver tests that are both easy to maintain and to enhance for new test cases and features. Multiple effective and proven solutions developed within Accion, currently used across multiple clients.
Rajesh N M
Rajesh comes with an experience of many years in Software testing. He is highly skilled in automation techniques, frameworks for the fast pace agile environment. Good hands on experience in API automation. High passion to share experiences and also up-skilling to bring others on-board & implement automation.
- I have 3.4 yrs of IT experience and has worked as a functional and automation tester in banking and life science domain.
- Worked on projects with agile methodology. Comprehending user stories from business.
- Effectively performing Testing activities including test case creation, test execution, defect detection and uploading in Quality Centre.
- Actively participating with Testing team and have been involved in explaining client based queries and interaction with client for various Testing requirement.
- Proficient in Acceptance, Regression, Black Box Testing, Functional And Content Management tools i.e. Pega PRPC 6.3 and Pega 7.
- Test scripting in Selenium Web driver in TestNG Framework
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills with a keen understanding of business applications, their Integration.
Prabhudev Shivanand Irabashetti
Software testing professional experienced in Responsive Web applications testing. Well versed with Usability, UI, Functional, System, Regression, inter-operability and Sanity testing.
Cerified Scrum Master
Good knowledge on: Selenium Webdriver, Hybrid, POM, Postman, unix, Maven, TestNG, Internet of Things (IoT)
Vipin has 15+ Years of experience in Software Product Testing that includes strong experience in QE & Automation, QA Management & Globalization QA (i18n, l10n)
Mobile: +91 98453 12043
I am a Software QA & Testing Professional with having overall about 12+ years of experience in:
- IT Strategic Planning & Execution
- Requirement Analysis & Design
- Client/Stakeholder Relationships
- Risk Identification and Mitigation
- Test Management & Delivery
- Functional Team Management
- On-site / off-site Coordination
- QA and Test Execution (Manual & Automation)
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Single handedly delivered Test Automation project for Caspida, a USA based client for Accionlabs Bangalore. Developed Test Framework using Java-Selenium and then migrated to Python-Selenium as client requirements, and adopted to Python 2.7 quickly as it required in the project and delivered.
- Functionally managed and shown technical leadership in End-to-End QA delivery of different version releases of IBM products like IBM OPTIM, IBM MDM for PIM and IBM Mashup Center. Technically lead End-to-End implementation and delivery of Client’s intermediate releases for the IBM products.
- Gained extensive domain knowledge in Data Archival/Data Privacy(Masking)/Test Data Management Solutions (IBM OPTIM), Product Information Management (IBM MDM for PIM), Banking (SMBC Bank, ABN AMRO Bank), Security Systems (Digital Authentication), Hospitality & Tourism (Cendant, AVIS), Air Cargo Systems (NGCS - Mercator/Emirates Airlines), Service Deliver Systems (ManageStar), Loyalty Solutions (General Motors)
- Experience in setting up new Testing team right from hiring resources, implementation of process, training the team, setting up test environment and making Testing to progress
- Expertise in business requirements analysis, planning, design, Testing, QA and delivery of cost-effective solutions to meet challenging business demands for highly distributed complex systems
- Extensive hands-on experience in Automated Functional Testing (Selenium/QTP), Database Testing, WhiteBox Testing (JUnit)
- Have outstanding customer interaction skills from my exposure with various clients and working in co-ordination with remote teams across the globe
- Excel at communicating with stakeholders to provide accurate reporting and information regarding the on-going projects
- Extensive experience in executing full life-cycle Testing projects using various methodologies like SDLC, CMMi, Agile/Scrum
- Expertise in working closely with the Technical Support (L2/L3) Teams, debugging and verifying customer defects and providing technical support
- Participated in CMMi Audits (FAR implementation)
- Experienced in preparing Project Proposal documents for independent Testing services projects
- Aug ’14 – Present Accionlabs India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India
- Jun '08 – Mar ‘14 IBM India Pvt Ltd (India Software Labs), Bangalore, India, As Technical QA Lead (5 years & 9 months)
- Jan '07 - Jun '08 Mindlance Outsourcing Services India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India, As Test Lead (1 year & 6 months)
- Nov '05 - Jan '07 Arcot R&D Software India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India, As Sr Test Engineer (1 year & 3 months)
- May '03 - August '05 Mindtree Consulting, Bangalore, India, As Test Engineer (2 years & 4 months)
- To obtain an active and dynamic position in an innovative development environment as an SDET or Technical QA Lead position where I can use my expertise for the potential growth of the organization and self
- Principal Consultant with Accionlabs India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore. Working for Accion’s esteemed client Caspida USA as an Test Automation Developer.
- B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, REC (currently NIT) Silchar, in the year 2000
- Testing Expertise: Manual Testing, Functional Automation Testing (Selenium-WebDriver for Java & Python/TestNG/ANT, QTP), Java API Testing (JUnit), Accessibility Testing (IBM Accessibility Standards), Database Testing, Testing in both Windows and Unix/Linux Platforms; Testing of Web Applications, Client Server Systems and Software Products Testing
- Manual Testing & QA Activities: Requirement Analysis, Test Design & Documentations, Traceability Matrix, Reviews/Peer-reviews, Test Execution, Defect Reporting/Tracking and Closure, Status Reporting
- Test Leadership: Test Plan, Test Process and Test Strategy artifacts, WBS Estimations with MS Project/MS-Project (mpp), Task allocations, Scheduling and Tracking, Issue Resolving, Defect Metrics Collection, Defect Triaging, Release Notes, Test Summary Report and Metrics, Team Interactions, Client coordination, working on continuous process improvement
- Functional QA Team Management: Managing the off-shore QA Teams to ensure successful delivery of all planned activities; Accountable for planning, review, approval of Final Build Verification activities and participation in UAT activities; Collecting and publishing of periodical metrics for all Testing Cycles, UAT/Final Build Verification activities; Regular one-on-one meeting with team members and providing with suggestions & plan for improvement opportunities and issue resolving; regularly providing individual performance feedback to the higher management; coordinating and mentoring in biannual appraisals
SOFTWARE AND TOOLS
- Test Automation Tools: JUnit, Selenium(WebDriver in Java & Python), TestNG, ANT; Past experience with QTP, WinRunner, JAWS (screen reader), WebKing
- Languages: SQL, C, Core Java & OOPS Concepts, Python 2.7, HTML, Unix/Linux Shell Scripting, XML, JSON, ANT
- Defect Reporting & Test Management Tools: Clear Quest, IBM-RTC, BugZilla, HP Quality Center, Compuware QADirector, Compuware TrackRecord, IBM RQM, JIRA
- Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, Informix, Sybase, Teradata
- OS Platforms: Windows, SUSE/RedHat Linux, Ubuntu, HP-UX, Solaris, AIX
- Other Tools: Version Controlling/CMS – MS VSS, Win-CVS, IBM RTC, Perforce; Project Planning- Microsoft Project (mpp); Database Editors - TOAD, DBVisualizer; IDE –Eclipse; Servers - Tomcat, IBM WebSphere
Tech firm founded in Upper St. Clair presents Global Innovation Summit
Anyone who works in a technology-related field knows that the landscape tends to evolve at a dizzying pace.
Medavarapu Kanaka Subrahmanyam
- 12.5 Years of experience as QA in Manual and Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver (Java, TestNG), Protractor
- ISTQB certified tester in Foundataion Level